4/5 - (1 vote)
All L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows Shades Review, Swatches: Hi everyone, Loreal recently came up with another eyeshadow range. This time it is a crayon eyeshadow line. L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows are 2 in 1. This is because on one end they have the crayon and on the other end there is a mini kabuki brush. Let us talk more about the product below.
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Delicate Wood 102
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Royal Graphite 114
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Taupe Lady 104
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Smoked Red 113
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Le Grand Or 109
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Antique Brass 101
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Glamour Khaki 106
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Mocha Coffee 110
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Almond Pink 103
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Aurora Sky 116
L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadow Purple Comoties
About L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
Create gorgeous smokey eye makeup looks with the trendy metallic and matte shades from the New L’Oreal Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows! L’Oreal Paris introduces the Le Stylo Smoky dual-ended eyeshadow sticks with 8 mistake-proof shades in two finishes (matte and metallic), and a designer built-in kabuki brush.The duo-ended shadow stick provides ultra-smooth kabuki brush for easy & even blending without tugging.Now you can create statement eyes without a fuss! Swipe the stick and blend with Kabuki brush.
How to Use L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
1. Use crayon tip to draw
2. Use kabuki-brush to blend
Ingredients in L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, ozokerite, octyldodecanol, cera alba / beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, stearyl stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, dicalcium phosphate, propylene carbonate, silica, paraffin, lecithin, aluminumcalcium sodium silicate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, behenic acid, tocopherol, synthetic fluorphlogopite, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, tin oxide, bht, [+/- may containmica, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 / iron oxides, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, ci 77742 / manganese violet, ci 77000 / aluminum powder, ci 77510 / ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, ci 77007 / ultramarines, ci 15850 / red 7 lake, ci 77120 / barium sulfate, ci 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, ci 42090 / blue 1 lake, ci 75470 / carmine, ci 77002 / aluminum hydroxide, ci 19140 / yellow 5 lake]
Price of L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
S$ 21.90 for 1.5 g in Singapore
RM 65.90 for 1.5 g in Malaysia
₱ 600.00 for 1.5 g in Philippines
₹ 895.00 for 1.5 g in India
The L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows are yet to be launched in USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Europe markets. So far these have been introduced only in Asian markets.
All L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows 10 Shades Review, Swatches
The packaging is really innovative. One end has the actual crayon eyeshadow. The other end has a kabuki brush to blend the shadow. Both these ends have separate caps. Hence the product stays safe as well as the brush stays hygienic. The actual tube is shades golden and black in colour. Also note that the crayon is retractable. Therefore, the packaging is really well designed and executed.
Formula, Texture, Pigmentation
The eyeshadow crayons have a very nice soft formula. These glide so smoothly on the skin like butter. Very satiny soft texture. Pigmentation wise the darker shades are intensely pigmented. However some lighter shades may not deposit as much pigment in one swipe. Hence, you need to layer the lighter shades once or twice in order to get a full on opaque coverage.
L’Oreal Color Riche Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows Individual Shades Description
Delicate Wood – brown shade with some golden shimmers.
Royal Graphite – pure black with matte finish.
Taupe Lady – True taupe with silver shimmers.
Smoked Red – A plum red colour which dries down almost matte.
Le Grand Or – True metallic warm yellow gold
Antique Brass – Very metallic washed out light brass shade.
Glamour Khaki – Metallic pickle green shade, very unique.
Mocha Coffee – A warm coffee brown in matte finish.
Almond Pink – Light baby pink with lots of silver shimmers.
Aurora Sky – A true Prussian blue in matte finish.
Finish, Wearability, Staying Power
As indicated in the individual shades description, some shades are matte, some are metallic. Love how blend-able these are. The kabuki brush performs well in blending the colour out. If the kabuki brush was detachable, I am sure we would have loved to use them for other shadows as well. The interesting part is, these shadows can be used as liners as well provided you sharpen the tip. These have a good wear time of approximately 6 hours without fading on well prepped lids. On oily lids these may wear off sooner.
Everything said and done, these are a great launch by Loreal Paris. Amazing shade range with a good quality product. Crayon shadows are so much more easy as well as convenient for ladies who are on the go. All you have to do is apply and blend. No need to carry a palette or anything. Also, these can be used in more than one way. Besides eyeshadows, they can also be used as liner, lip topper. Some shades like smoked red can be used to line the lips too. So overall these crayon shadows are a great value for money. If you like the shades, do give them a try.
More Photos, Swatches of L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows All Shades
Left to Right – Delicate Wood, Royal Graphite, Taupe Lady, Smoked Red, Le Grand Or, Antique Brass, Glamour Khaki, Mocha Coffee, Almond Pink, Aurora Sky
Pros of L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
1. The packaging is everyone one can ask for.
2. Great variety of shades.
3. Consists of matte as well as metallic shades.
4. Easy to work with.
5. Blend nicely.
6. Decent stay power.
7. Definitely more pigmented than usual eyeshadow palettes.
8. Smudge proof as well as waterproof.
9. A perfect eyeshadow for girls on the go.
Cons of L’Oreal Le Stylo Smoky Eye Shadows
1. Wish there was a sharpener in there. So that we can use them as eyeliner easily.
1. Prep your lids before eye makeup to make it long lasting.
2. Keep the caps of the product shut nicely to avoid drying up of the crayons.
3. These are very smooth, so go easy and do not tug on the eyelids.
4. Use a good quality oil based makeup remover to remove them completely and properly.
More from MBF Blog
- Makeup Geek Manny Mua Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 840 Nature’s Blush Review, Swatches
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Supreme Black Review
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Review, Shades, Swatches, Price
- L’Oreal Paris Haul
- Wet n Wild Mesmerized Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Review, Swatches
- Wet n Wild Moonchild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Review, Swatches
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single Bleached Review, Swatches
Find the Related Complete posts in the List Below:
- All L’Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky Eyeliner with Smudger 6 Shades Review, Swatches
- All LOreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Review, Shades, Swatches, Price and Details
- L’Oreal Color Riche Le Smoky Pencil Eyeliner Antique Green 209 Review, Swatches
- L’Oreal Pure Brick Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Lipstick Review, Swatches
- All L’Oreal Color Riche Gold Obsession Lipsticks 7 Shades Review, Swatches
- All L’Oreal Paris Collection Star Pure Reds by Color Riche Lipstick Review, Shades, Swatches, Price and Details
- LOreal Paris Colour Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick 102 Shiny Grape fruit Review and Swatches
- All Colorbar Just Smoky Eye Pencils 7 Shades Review, Swatches
- All MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick Eye Shadows Shades Review, Swatches
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 840 Nature’s Blush Review, Swatches